(Archived) SmartArt alternatives for Evernote?

sparklemotion

I use SmartArt in Microsoft Word a lot on revision notes, but I was planning to use Evernote this year for that. Are there any alternatives to the kind of graphics/information organisation you get with SmartArt which are able to be more directly integrated with Evernote? I'm not really talking about mindmaps, but more things that can show processes, lists, cycles etc in a visually interesting way, whilst still being able to hold a decent amount of text.

• Level 5*

Hi,  welcome to the forums.  Try the Trunk and the App Center for various add-ins which may help you;  Skitch is a graphical tool for annotating pictures and documents,  and if you wish you can copy and paste Word documents into Evernote which should retain existing layout,  but which may not be editable in some devices.  Without knowing exactly what you're looking for in much more detail it's impossible to recommend - best suggestion is start trying out options in a small way to see which works best for you.

• Level 5*

You could cover that by printing the Word document to PDF and attaching both the PDF and Word files to your note.  The PDF would be visible in the correct format - you could open the Word file to make changes and print a new version...

Archived