(Archived) Photo managing

Hope someone can help me - I'm new to using Evernote and having some problems with the photos.

1.  I drag a photo into a Note - no problem there, but the photo is so big I can't add any text.  I can't reduce the photo and can't get my cursor to any "open space" to add text

2. When I look at my Note log it shows that I created a note (which I know to be the picture) but I can't open that note to see the picture again.  The other notes in the log are readable - the photo Note just says "created 3 hours ago..."

3. When I set up my account I received an email address so I could email photos to my Evernote account.  I tried it but my Gmail and Outlook accounts both give me a message that it is undeliverable (yes, I double-checked he address and spelling etc).

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Hope someone can help me - I'm new to using Evernote and having some problems with the photos.

1. I drag a photo into a Note - no problem there, but the photo is so big I can't add any text. I can't reduce the photo and can't get my cursor to any "open space" to add text

2. When I look at my Note log it shows that I created a note (which I know to be the picture) but I can't open that note to see the picture again. The other notes in the log are readable - the photo Note just says "created 3 hours ago..."

3. When I set up my account I received an email address so I could email photos to my Evernote account. I tried it but my Gmail and Outlook accounts both give me a message that it is undeliverable (yes, I double-checked he address and spelling etc).

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Evernote is not really suited to be a photo manager. If the photos are very big (which may be part of your problem - they may be exceeding the note size) you will quickly use up your monthly quota.

Archived