(Archived) Bookmarks?

How do you add bookmarks within notes. I mean bookmark in the sense of MS Word. It jumps you down the page to the achor.

example

Cars <<< this is a link/bookmark link that upon click it jumps you down the page to the cars section where i made the achor.

Lastly can you do links/bookmarks that jump to a diffrent note to the achor area.

• Level 5*

How do you add bookmarks within notes. I mean bookmark in the sense of MS Word. It jumps you down the page to the achor.

example

Cars <<< this is a link/bookmark link that upon click it jumps you down the page to the cars section where i made the achor.

Lastly can you do links/bookmarks that jump to a diffrent note to the achor area.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I am afraid Evernote does not have this feature. One thing you can do is to separate one note into multiple ones and use note links to navigate among them. See my shared notebook in my signature for an example of this.

• Level 5*

do you know if its on Evernotes todo list to add boookmarks?

No one knows what is on Evernote's todo list, because they do not reveal that information, but bookmarks (otherwise known as anchors) have been requested for years (?), so they know that there is some interest. Personally, I'd recommend working with what is available, and splitting up notes to move about easily is probably the best solution considering the app's current capabilities.

Archived