Anybody knows how to edit the audio recorded with evernote?

carlose76

Hi,

anybody knows how to edit the audio notes? I've tried with different programs without success, it could easely mean I'm not capable at all but still I think there must be something that allows to open the audio files to edit them so that you can get rid of long useless minutes, or leave just the good seconds that might be good as recordings let's say for a presentation at the office....

Sorry for my English. Regards,

Carlos Gracia

Spain. 

Hi,

anybody knows how to edit the audio notes? I've tried with different programs without success, it could easely mean I'm not capable at all but still I think there must be something that allows to open the audio files to edit them so that you can get rid of long useless minutes, or leave just the good seconds that might be good as recordings let's say for a presentation at the office....

Sorry for my English. Regards,

Carlos Gracia

Spain.

You may need to edit the audio file on a desktop with a third party app.

I am a new Evernote user and am also looking for the instructions on how to record audio on Evernote and make notes. Looking forward to learning how to do this.

OP is looking to EDIT an audio file. In order to CREATE an audio file in the body of the note, tap the attachment icon (Paperclip), audio (iPad) or microphone icon (iPhone).

Archived