(Archived) Reminders on IOS

ianfm

I may be missing something but is it possible to sort reminders by date on the IOS version the same as it is possible on the Windows and Android version. I can't see how to do this so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

The only thing I can find in the knowledge base is that you can sort them by dragging and dropping which to me seems a pointless time consuming approach when the reminders have already been sorted on my windows client.

It is indeed possible. When viewing your notes (in any view) there will be a reminder symbol in the bottom row which indicates the amount of reminders present in this current view. Press this symbol and you will get into "reminder view" mode. Here you can find a "sorting" option where you can select "sort by date".

Hopes this helps,

Martin

It is indeed possible. When viewing your notes (in any view) there will be a reminder symbol in the bottom row which indicates the amount of reminders present in this current view. Press this symbol and you will get into "reminder view" mode. Here you can find a "sorting" option where you can select "sort by date".

Hopes this helps,

Martin

Thank you Martin for your help. Just me looking in the wrong places.

Archived