(Archived) Evernote Functionality Suggestion

My suggestion has to do with when you are deleting Notes from the Side List View and Top List View (haven't tried the other views).  

You highlight a particular note, and hit delete.  The resulting highlighted Note, is the prior Note (the one above the one that was deleted).  One would think that a typical person who is looking to delete Notes (perhaps a bunch at a time), would delete them one by one after viewing them briefly in the pane.  If this is the case, then the resulting highlighted Note should be the next in line to be deleted.

Couldn't find a "Feedback Page" so I posted here.

-- Carlos

• Level 5*

My suggestion has to do with when you are deleting Notes from the Side List View and Top List View (haven't tried the other views).  

You highlight a particular note, and hit delete.  The resulting highlighted Note, is the prior Note (the one above the one that was deleted).  One would think that a typical person who is looking to delete Notes (perhaps a bunch at a time), would delete them one by one after viewing them briefly in the pane.  If this is the case, then the resulting highlighted Note should be the next in line to be deleted.

Couldn't find a "Feedback Page" so I posted here.

-- Carlos

Hi Carlos. Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to post feedback.

Archived