(Archived) how to access or clear queued notes in clipper 6.0.3?

Anamacha

I'm using Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m and Evernote Web Clipper 6.0.3 (the latest one, far as I know).  Occasionally, for some reason unbeknownst to me the clipper will choke on moving notes to my EN notebooks, and it will instead increment a number in the EN Web Clipper icon.  

Sometimes this number gets cleared; sometimes these notes eventually make it into EN, sometimes they don't.  I'm never really sure as my usual method of working with EN is to stick it in there so I can offload it from my brain until something tickles me to remember about it later, at which point I can go and look it up.  

What I'd like to do is to make sure these queued notes actually make it into my EN, then I can remove duplicates and get on with business.  But I can't seem to find any option anywhere that will allow me to do that.  

Is anyone aware of such a beast?  How can I work with this little yellow number that's haunting my Evernote icon?  I thought a picture would help, so I used Skitch to make one -- look in the orange circle for a picture of what I mean.

post-75716-0-81814700-1383624678_thumb.j

Yes, we are considering some improvements to make this more user friendly. 

well, that suggests to me what's going on in the future, but not what I can do right now, which is more what I'm interested in hearing about.  Can you impart anything interesting on that front?  I can't even find any confirmation anywhere that I'm interpreting that number correctly - for all I know it might mean something else entirely.

Archived