(Archived) Screen Capture function

Woosuk

Hi

First of all,   Sorry for my bad English

I use a lot of screen capture function that using Evernote.

after that, normally i need to save image files that using Drag&Drop function from Evernote to  Windows Background screen.

if Window Background screen has image file which named "ScreenClip.png"

Evernote Shows message about  douplicate name of file  exist

So i always change name of a file (screenclip.png) Where loacted on Windows Background screen.

it is too cumbersome

i think if Evernote change that automatically be made as other names, Evernote will be better

thank you for reading

post-159625-0-59946800-1383133170_thumb.

Hi

First of all,   Sorry for my bad English

I use a lot of screen capture function that using Evernote.

after that, normally i need to save image files that using Drag&Drop function from Evernote to  Windows Background screen.

if Window Background screen has image file which named "ScreenClip.png"

Evernote Shows message about  douplicate name of file  exist

So i always change name of a file (screenclip.png) Where loacted on Windows Background screen.

it is too cumbersome

i think if Evernote change that automatically be made as other names, Evernote will be better

thank you for reading

attachicon.gifScreenClip.png

Although EN allows you to get your data out of Evernote (for whatever reason), they are typically in the business of capturing data that will be used in their app.  If you're regularly using EN's screen capture to get screen caps that you are going to use outside of Evernote, I would suggest you use a different screen capture app that allows you to save directly to a file & simply bypass Evernote.  IE, Skitch, Jetscreenshot, Snagit allow you to do this.  Then, should you decide you want the file in Evernote, you can drag & drop the file into EN or put it into an EN import folder. 

Archived