(Archived) Yikers

Could  someone please help me figure a couple issues I am having with this awesome app. First off how do I  send notes reminders etc from my windows laptop to my iphone 4?I just added the app to my laptop and I already had the app on my iphone nothing will sync.please help enjoy this great app. Thanks 

Could  someone please help me figure a couple issues I am having with this awesome app. First off how do I  send notes reminders etc from my windows laptop to my iphone 4?I just added the app to my laptop and I already had the app on my iphone nothing will sync.please help enjoy this great app. Thanks 

Create a note on one of your devices. Click the sync button, usually located at the top of the application you are using. The sync will then go to the Evernote "cloud in the sky."  Now fire up your other device and when Evernote comes up just hit the sync button, and your information that you sent to the cloud will now download to your current running device. It will work both ways: device A to B or device B to A.

Regards,

David in Wichita

Create a note on one of your devices. Click the sync button, usually located at the top of the application you are using. The sync will then go to the Evernote "cloud in the sky."  Now fire up your other device and when Evernote comes up just hit the sync button, and your information that you sent to the cloud will now download to your current running device. It will work both ways: device A to B or device B to A.

Regards,

David in Wichita

thank you

Archived