(Archived) (Archived) How to I sync only *some* folders from the cloud to my iPhone?

Morezaire

Hi,

I would like to keep my notebook synced between my notebook and the cloud. That said, my iPhone only needs access to one or two of these notebooks, not the entire cloud. How to I set my phone to only sync certain folders and not try to download the entire contents? My phone doing a full sync with the cloud is not feasible, as it does not have the storage capacity for all of the notebooks on the cloud.

Setting up local notebooks on my laptop is not a good option here, as the cloud should have everything as well.

What do other people do in this situation where selective-syncing is most appropriate for only *some* devices?

Please advise.

Thank you!

E.

Hi,

I would like to keep my notebook synced between my notebook and the cloud. That said, my iPhone only needs access to one or two of these notebooks, not the entire cloud. How to I set my phone to only sync certain folders and not try to download the entire contents? My phone doing a full sync with the cloud is not feasible, as it does not have the storage capacity for all of the notebooks on the cloud.

Setting up local notebooks on my laptop is not a good option here, as the cloud should have everything as well.

What do other people do in this situation where selective-syncing is most appropriate for only *some* devices?

Please advise.

Thank you!

E.

Mobile clients only download the header information of the notes.  It is not downloading all your notes.  The exception is if you have a premium account & designate some or all of the notebooks to be available for offline use.

Archived