(Archived) New line after a graphic - Chinese panel disappears

stephanebg

Idea

Hi!

I have many notes that include small graphics (actually screen shots of traditional Chinese characters). 

When I put the cursor after the png, I cannot get it to create a new line when I press return. 

The document I am working on is a Chinese course, so I type some stuff in English and some in Chinese out of the simplified Chinese keyboard. Except I am getting erratic behaviors I do not get with the other applications on my Mountain Lion MacBook Pro: the Chinese menu (for lack of a better description) disappears after a couple of seconds and when I type in pinyin, sometimes (again, the behavior looks erratic) the text "solidifies" in western type instead of waiting for me to select the proper Chinese character. 

Thanks for your suggestions!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

The document I am working on is a Chinese course, so I type some stuff in English and some in Chinese out of the simplified Chinese keyboard. Except I am getting erratic behaviors I do not get with the other applications on my Mountain Lion MacBook Pro: the Chinese menu (for lack of a better description) disappears after a couple of seconds and when I type in pinyin, sometimes (again, the behavior looks erratic) the text "solidifies" in western type instead of waiting for me to select the proper Chinese character. 

Hi. Thanks for reporting this. Can you tell me what version of Evernote you're seeing this in?

Version 5.3.0 Beta 3 (401736)

Just to give more info: this happens on any note, so it does not seem to be related to note size. 
And I did not notice it previously, although I cannot say when this started happening precisely, may be a week or two? But I would not want to be misleading.

Thanks!

Archived