Feature Request - free form page

Kezrms

i recently made the switch from using OneNote to using Evernote.  There are two features that I really like about OneNote that I wish Evernote would add. 

1. Free form page - With OneNote I could enter text any place on the page.  It would create a text box and then allow me to enter text.

2. Drag and Drop notes on a page. - In OneNote you could drag bullet lists around any place on the page (See request 1).  This allowed me to free flow my thoughts and then organize later. 

Thanks for listening. 

Kez

i recently made the switch from using OneNote to using Evernote.  There are two features that I really like about OneNote that I wish Evernote would add. 

1. Free form page - With OneNote I could enter text any place on the page.  It would create a text box and then allow me to enter text.

2. Drag and Drop notes on a page. - In OneNote you could drag bullet lists around any place on the page (See request 1).  This allowed me to free flow my thoughts and then organize later. 

Thanks for listening. 

Kez

Doubtful #1 will happen any time soon & probably the same applies to #2.

That whole "Onenote does it except ON is not on ____ platform so EN should add it" thing again. I suspect if adding all the features ON has were so easy to make multi-platform/device that Microsft would have already done it.

Archived