(Archived) Basic features missing from Evernote

Hi All,

Just like everyone on here I love evernote but it'd be great to see 2 basic features on upcoming upgrades. 

1. The capability to zoom in into your notes - some of us have sensitive eyes and need to see everything BIG.    Trackpad zoom in/out functionality would be a dream come true!

2. If stacks of notes could actually be arranged in a tree structure- filing a lot of notes in a stacks mode is not always ideal as you can't create child folders. I know tagging is helpful but it's not enough.

Thoughts on this? Anyone feels these two basic functions would be useful?

• Level 5*

Hi All,

Just like everyone on here I love evernote but it'd be great to see 2 basic features on upcoming upgrades. 

1. The capability to zoom in into your notes - some of us have sensitive eyes and need to see everything BIG.    Trackpad zoom in/out functionality would be a dream come true!

Zoom functionality would be useful. It's been requested before. I'd use it.

2. If stacks of notes could actually be arranged in a tree structure- filing a lot of notes in a stacks mode is not always ideal as you can't create child folders. I know tagging is helpful but it's not enough.

Thoughts on this? Anyone feels these two basic functions would be useful?

Again, this has been requested before, in fact a lot, but as far as we know, Evernote isn't interested in providing nesting functionality any further than what's provided currently. That being said, they don't tend to reveal their feature roadmaps before hand (though of course they can pop up in beta versions of various clients).

Archived