(Archived) Sharing to others E"note..

Dear All

I have one issue ,,, That is.. I want to share a nore to my friends .. thay are all  also using evernote in his PC,, i want to send a note to only EVERNOTE ,,, but when I sent a note its also going by mail also.. how can i send it...

Dear All

I have one issue ,,, That is.. I want to share a nore to my friends .. thay are all  also using evernote in his PC,, i want to send a note to only EVERNOTE ,,, but when I sent a note its also going by mail also.. how can i send it...

It's not clear what you're trying to do.

Dear All

It's not clear what you're trying to do.

Dear sir..

I'm sending an text to my friends .. But i don't have option to share by evernote.. But i have only Share by Facebook,Email, Twitter, Linkedin,, And when i share a note to my friends its going by E-Mail... 

Dear sir..

I'm sending an text to my friends .. But i don't have option to share by evernote.. But i have only Share by Facebook,Email, Twitter, Linkedin,, And when i share a note to my friends its going by E-Mail...

It's still not clear what you are trying to do. I don't know what you mean when you say you are sending a text to friends but have no option to share by Evernote. If you mean you want to share an Evernote note to your friends via text rather than by email, you can get the sharing URL & text that to them. If this is what you're trying to do, you should first convert the sharing URL to a short one (IE Tinyurl) b/c when I've done this in the past, the long URL may span between two text message segments & is not clickable by the recipient. This may be the reason EN does not offer sharing by text.

Archived