(Archived) How to manage duplicate accounts

Hi,

does anyone know if it's possible to manage multiple evernote accounts through one business account.

i'm fairly new to evernote and i would like to try and set up my account to run multiple business accounts.  

I run a booking business in the uk.  i have several clients and i would like to subscribe them all to evernote so that they all have a personal or business account.  I then want to be able to view their account through mine so that we can both make changes to their account.  this will save me having to log in and out of accounts to access and amend their information.

I have attached a schematic of what i'd like to set up.

does anyone know if this is possible. if so please help.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi,

does anyone know if it's possible to manage multiple evernote accounts through one business account.

i'm fairly new to evernote and i would like to try and set up my account to run multiple business accounts.

I run a booking business in the uk. i have several clients and i would like to subscribe them all to evernote so that they all have a personal or business account. I then want to be able to view their account through mine so that we can both make changes to their account. this will save me having to log in and out of accounts to access and amend their information.

I have attached a schematic of what i'd like to set up.

does anyone know if this is possible. if so please help.

Thanks,

Tim

You could simply create a notebook for each client & share that notebook to them with write permissions. Depending upon how many clients you have, you may need to have a business account, since free/premium accounts are limited to 250 notebooks. More info on GrumpyMonkey's website here:

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=169

P.S. - no attachment on your post.

thanks for your reply.  the problem is that i'm trying to create notebooks and stacks. using that method means i have to share every notebook every time a new one is created and then except the request the other end. at the moment this is the only solution i have found.

ideally id like to share the complete account but i can't quite get my head around business notebooks, libary's and mulitply users.

for some reason evernote wouldn't allow me to upload a pdf doc to my post.

thanks,

tim

thanks for your reply.  the problem is that i'm trying to create notebooks and stacks. using that method means i have to share every notebook every time a new one is created and then except the request the other end. at the moment this is the only solution i have found.

ideally id like to share the complete account but i can't quite get my head around business notebooks, libary's and mulitply users.

thanks,

tim

I would just create a single notebook for each client & use tags rather than more notebooks. That's pretty much the recommended EN method anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks,

tim

I would just create a single notebook for each client & use tags rather than more notebooks. That's pretty much the recommended EN method anyway.

This seems like a workable approach. I'm looking into doing something similar with family members. Would want to have a General Notebook with everyone able to access, so this should be just the thing.

Thanks

Archived