(Archived) Logging in to iPhone app

I am unable to log into my Evernote iPhone app.  I am able to log in just fine to the web version.  Every time I try logging into my account on my iPhone I get an error saying:  Invalid username or password.  I have tried logging in with my user name and my email address.  Either way I get the same error.

I have NO idea what is going on.  Help someone please.  I rely on this app regularly. 

I am unable to log into my Evernote iPhone app.  I am able to log in just fine to the web version.  Every time I try logging into my account on my iPhone I get an error saying:  Invalid username or password.  I have tried logging in with my user name and my email address.  Either way I get the same error.

I have NO idea what is going on.  Help someone please.  I rely on this app regularly. 

Hi and welcome to the forums. My first suggestions would be to delete the Evernote app on your phone, shut the phone down and then restart the phone, and now download a new copy of the Evernote app. Once it is installed and you start it up, it will ask you to log in. At this point log in, being very careful to use the correct information. Give this a try!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Archived