(Archived) Allowance

So my monthly allowance just got updated 2 days ago, and I'm paying for the 1 GB per month. But all of a sudden I post like 4 notes, and BAM! It's saying my 1 GB is used up. What the heck? I mean I checked by transferring all the text from the notes in a word file and it is NOWHERE NEAR 1 whole GB. So help please? Thanks!

• Level 5*

So my monthly allowance just got updated 2 days ago, and I'm paying for the 1 GB per month. But all of a sudden I post like 4 notes, and BAM! It's saying my 1 GB is used up. What the heck? I mean I checked by transferring all the text from the notes in a word file and it is NOWHERE NEAR 1 whole GB. So help please? Thanks!

Hey. Welcome to the forums. Could you send us a screenshot of the account information (edit out your name and stuff)? Also, could you tell us if there is anything in your trash? There are a few factors to think about here, but seeing this stuff ought to get things solved pretty quickly.

• Level 5*

Hi. Ok yeah there were two notes in my trash, one was 36MB the other 16KB. 

Here are the screenshots is this what you need?

Yep. I think that helps, because it tells us what probably isn't an issue. Sometimes, if you are uploading while you have your account rollover, things go wrong. But, it has been two days.

And, sometimes the trash can count against you. But, yours doesn't have anything in it.

Assuming that all of your devices were synced, it looks like something else is the problem, but I am afraid nothing else comes to mind. The best thing to do would be to contact support (see the link in my signature). Tell them what happened, and hopefully, they'll increase your allowance.

Archived