(Archived) WHAT is going on with your Chinese staffs?!

• Level 5*

I think you'd better find someone to translate this for you, to see how your Chinese staffs treat the users, they are ruining your reputation!!!

Hi. We don't have a Chinese language forum, I am afraid, but I have created a support ticket with you, and I hope the staff can sort through this. Thanks for reporting it.

I think you'd better find someone to translate this for you, to see how your Chinese staffs treat the users, they are ruining your reputation!!!

Hi. We don't have a Chinese language forum, I am afraid, but I have created a support ticket with you, and I hope the staff can sort through this. Thanks for reporting it.

You know what, I can translate them for you, but i don't want to waste more time on it. The whole thing so disguising. Maybe at least you should let the boss in the Chinese office see this.

• Level 5*

You know what, I can translate them for you, but i don't want to waste more time on it. The whole thing so disguising. Maybe at least you should let the boss in the Chinese office see this.

Hi Kenny. I have converted your post into a support ticket and the Evernote staff will see what you wrote. You should have received an email about that. The customer support staff will pass it on to the appropriate Chinese-language staff. I am afraid there is not a Chinese language forum here, and so the best route is to go through customer service.

Hi Kenny. I have converted your post into a support ticket and the Evernote staff will see what you wrote. You should have received an email about that. The customer support staff will pass it on to the appropriate Chinese-language staff. I am afraid there is not a Chinese language forum here, and so the best route is to go through customer service.

Thank you, I am new here, don't know this work very well. And the Chinese-language staff you mentioned, is he working in the China office? I am complaining about him, I want someone treat this in a fair way.

• Level 5*

Thank you, I am new here, don't know this work very well. And the Chinese-language staff you mentioned, is he working in the China office? I am complaining about him, I want someone treat this in a fair way.

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you here.

I am afraid that I am not an Evernote employee and do not know who the appropriate person is, or how Evernote deals internally with Yinxiang Biji. I don't think there is an official way to lodge a complaint, and the best route is to go through customer support. They will know who to send the complaint to, and they should give you a response by email within a day or two.

Archived