(Archived) Record of Emails Sent From iPhone?

Hi,

When sending an email from the Evernote application on iPhone, is there any record produced anywhere of the sent email? Although the recipient sees the email as coming from my Gmail address, it's not really being SMTP'd through my Gmail address, so there is no record in that account. And I don't believe there is an option in the Evernote app to always send myself a copy. I suppose I could always manually include myself as a second recipient, along with the person I am sending the note to. Is that the only option? The reason I ask is that sometimes the Evernote application will hang while sending and, with no record, I've got no way to know confirm whether the email actually made it out or not.

Thanks!

Mike

We have internal logging of emails, but you're correct that there's no UI that shows you the emails that were sent. Like you said, you could add yourself to the line of recipients ... I think that's the only option currently.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll just add my address to outgoing emails. But it would be a nice feature addition to have an option where either (a) Evernote kept a copy of all outgoing emails in a user-accessible "sent" folder, or (B) (much easier for you guys to implement) Evernote for the iPhone offered a user option that would let a user choose to have a copy of every email sent to his personal email account.

Thanks!

Mike

Archived