(Archived) What is evernote?

i am doing a research project in my computers class and i chose to do evernote. what is evernote? why do people use it? what is it's history and where did it come from? who would use it? how does it make life easier? how popular is this tool/technology? how is it used? are all of the different apps in the "trunk" considered to be part of evernote?

if you have any answers to these questions of mine please let me know!! i figured who better o ask than the people who use it themselves??

i hope i can get a lot of feedback!

• Level 5*

i am doing a research project in my computers class and i chose to do evernote. what is evernote? why do people use it? what is it's history and where did it come from? who would use it? how does it make life easier? how popular is this tool/technology? how is it used? are all of the different apps in the "trunk" considered to be part of evernote?

if you have any answers to these questions of mine please let me know!! i figured who better o ask than the people who use it themselves??

i hope i can get a lot of feedback!

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Those are a lot of questions that can be answered by doing a little research on the Internet including in these forums. I am sure some users will gladly answer you here, but I think we'd probably have a far more interesting and productive conversation if you could report what you think the answers to those questions are.

Because of the general nature of your thread, I am moving it to the general discussion forum. Hopefully, it will be seen there by more users. Good luck with your project.

Archived