(Archived) sent email through gmail getting delivered to evernote?

I am getting this response to my gmail account after I send an email.  I am sending to another gmail account and somehow the email is automatically getting sent

to my step daughters evernote email? I've gone to settings on both and I can't find any help on either evernote or google mail 'help'.  HELP !  thanx.  Michelle

o-reply@evernote.com
6:18 PM (21 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Evernote was unable to submit your note for the following reason:
Emailed note was received, but Evernote did not understand the email address. It may be mistyped, or the user may not exist. Please check to make sure the address was properly entered.

Original message information:
Delivered to: @m.evernote.com
All recipients: Eddie Dorf <@gmail.com>;
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Sent: Sun Apr 28 15:17:54 PDT 2013

To prevent excessive emails, you may not receive another error reply
for the next 360 minutes.
  • Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forum.  Your Evernote account has its own specific address.  Somehow you seem to have sent emails to that address as well as to your intended recipient.  Try sending another mail and pay close attention to the address and CC / BCC settings.

Have you installed any apps recently that would automatically send copy emails to Evernote?

Thanx for the welcome.  I am not cc or bcc'ing.  the email is actually going to my step-daughter's evernote account.  She did send me a link originally to invite me to use Evernote.  No, I have not installed any apps that would send emails to evernote.  What's bizarre, is that I'm not even using Evernote yet.  I only signed up, but haven't taken the time to use it.  Thanx again.

Archived