K portfolios

Kindercrazy

I just heard abut using Evernote to maintain student portfolios for CCSS. I am not worried about FERPA stuff because I will just use students numbers...But, I started by just adding the students in a notes and then I tagged them. I read in another post that I should create a notebook for each student??? This seems very time consuming. Can I create some sort of rubric or chart that I can put in each student's note? That way when I need to add something I can just search their number and score the rubric? I want to put pictures as well, but this will not go into effect until next school year. I need lots of time to practice :) Thanks for any help that you can give me. I was going to just buy the Evernote for Dummies book.

Dawn

• 3 months later...

Hi Dawn

I just saw this. I've been using Evernote to create portfolios for three years now and there are many different ways you can approach it. I blog about it at www.evernotefolios.wordpress.com. I also wrote an e-book on the topic. You can find it at the Evernote Trunk. It's called The Power of E-Portfolios. Let me know if you need any help.

Rob

Archived