(Archived) Problem with screen rendering when using keyboard

slap_shot_12

I am using Evernote on my Android tablet (Asus Transformer TF700) and I have a problem with the display when I am using the keyboard. When I am typing on the screen it works fine. WHen I use the keyboard, it works fine if I just type and keep going.

The problem comes in when I go back in the text I've typed and hit 'return' a few times to make room to add new text. Hitting 'return' a few times a creates a few blank lines but doesn't move the text down on the screen. So when I start typing it ends up showing up on top of the text I've already typed. When I close the note and re-open it everything appears properly.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this?

I'm getting a very similar problem on my Kindle Fire HD. If I create a note and just keep typing then all is fine, however, if I hit return I can't see the text  that I am typing unless I change the orientation of the tablet. Then the text appears, however, if I hit the return key again then I can't see any of the new text I am type until I change the orientation of the tablet again and so on and so on ..... I upgraded to the latest version of Evernote for Android but without joy, the problem keeps on reoccurring.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived