(Archived) Unable to login on mobile or tablet after password change but can on website

Since changing my password as requested I have been unable to log into the mobile phone (android) app or the pc app however I can log in fine using my web account so I know my password has been updated on the Evernote (EN) servers

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled EN on both my tablet and mobile but still I am unable to log in since I changed passwords.

I have registered a problem with EN who just said reset the password again, which I did and still the same problem persists.

Has anyone else come across this and if so did you manage to find a resolution?

Many thanks

Since changing my password as requested I have been unable to log into the mobile phone (android) app or the pc app however I can log in fine using my web account so I know my password has been updated on the Evernote (EN) servers

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled EN on both my tablet and mobile but still I am unable to log in since I changed passwords.

I have registered a problem with EN who just said reset the password again, which I did and still the same problem persists.

Has anyone else come across this and if so did you manage to find a resolution?

Many thanks

Exactly what happens? What message(s) are you getting?

Archived