(Archived) Evernote please add extra Security with yubikey!

I've suggested this before and now again after the last Attack!

Introduce an extra security layer like yubikey.

http://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey-hardware/yubikey/

Games like, World Of Warcraft, Star Wars, etc. all use Digipass tokens.

It's is important you guys introduce this extra security, for those who want there stuff better protected.

I have this on my lastpass account, it is very easy to use.

I am even willing to pay an extra to additional security for my data, if necessary - note encryption would be fantastic (I do know, that there is a feature for encrypting a part of a note, but a want it

completely stored encrypted on your servers -> that would be really great!!!! :)

What about 2 factor authentication ?

• 3 months later...

I also agree that a Yubi-Key option for Two-Factor Authenication is something worth paying a little extra for. I would pay like $5 on top of the premium fee just to have that. I love Evernote and use it on nearly every device I have, but sometimes it just makes me feel inscure, especially since I started using my Yubikey a few months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the YubiKey (or some other physical Two Factor Auth. method). Google Authentication is nice, but you can't beat having a physical One Time Password + Your original password. Hell, some sites allow for three factor authentication, which could get annoying, but would make me feel much more secure about writing certain things in my notes. I could write any sensitive information in a text file and tore it offline, but sort of defeats the purpose of Evernote. I really hope the creators consider this/

Archived