(Archived) Upload log

Is there a way that I can review log of what documents/files were uploaded and how much space they took agains my monthly upload limit?

I have a premium account for the second month now and it looks like I go through the limit in the first few days.

Is there a log of all uploads that I can see and also review sources of each upload?

Thank you,

Andy

• Level 5*

Is there a way that I can review log of what documents/files were uploaded and how much space they took agains my monthly upload limit?

I have a premium account for the second month now and it looks like I go through the limit in the first few days.

Is there a log of all uploads that I can see and also review sources of each upload?

Thank you,

Andy

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Your Activity Log will tell you some of that, but not the amount of each upload. And, depending on your usage, you probably won't have more than five days in the log (on the desktop client), so you'll want to copy / paste out of it every few days to get a picture of your whole month.

More likely, you are uploading at the end of your cycle and the server in Evernote HQ is resetting your account before you have fully synced. Or, you have not emptied your trash. You can always contact support if these two things don't seem to be the issue. 

This thread might be a nice place to start if you want to read more.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/11458-upload-calculation-method/?p=54080

Archived