(Archived) Putting text next to images?

Hi Evernote Community!

I was wondering if there's a way to put text directly next to images in my notes. Right now Evernote lets me put text above or below my images but I don't care for the giant white space that's left next to the image. To clarify, I'd like to know how to format in a way that's similar to newspaper articles (or any web article really) where text and image are side by side. I'm sorry if this is a copy of a previous post, but I couldn't find the answer to my question! Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi Evernote Community!

I was wondering if there's a way to put text directly next to images in my notes. Right now Evernote lets me put text above or below my images but I don't care for the giant white space that's left next to the image. To clarify, I'd like to know how to format in a way that's similar to newspaper articles (or any web article really) where text and image are side by side. I'm sorry if this is a copy of a previous post, but I couldn't find the answer to my question! Thanks!

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

There are two ways that I use:

(1) Create a table, with the image on one side, and the text on the other.

(2) Create a web page with the image, and then copy/paste it into the note (https://www.evernote...istopher/public)

I think it is probably also possible (with a little bit of fiddling around) to put everything into a text box in Word, maybe a couple of cells in Excel, or some other program to set the layout, and then copy/paste into Evernote.

At any rate, I think the only way to do this from within Evernote is #1. The other two suggestions are workarounds.

Archived