(Archived) Evernote Joint Account vs Sharing Notebooks

thetimshu

Idea

I am beginning to start wedding planning, and was thinking of using Evernote in the process. However, since this is a trial run to see whether evernote will help our workflow, I was deciding how the free account would work best in our situation. Since we can't edit each other's shared notebooks without a premium account, I was thinking my fiancé and I could just share one account and log into it on our laptops and phones.

Another way I was thinking was to share a notebook with the "public," but I wasn't sure if editing was allowed with free accounts.

Thanks!

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums, and congratulations!

A joint account (sharing the password for the account) is the most inexpensive way of going about things, but if you are planning a wedding, then you have money to burn for Premium! Let's say you get a Premium account. Then, you can share notebooks with your fiancee, and those are completeley editable, even if they are a Free user.

You cannot edit publicly shared notebooks, though. So, you have two options: pay for the Premium or go with your original idea of a shared account.

Archived