(Archived) a tablet version

• Level 5*

hi

are you considering making a tablet version of evernote with a little more featuresclike on the pc version

best regards

lars

Hi. I am not sure I understand the question. Evernote already has versions for tablets. They have some features found on the desktop versions, but because of limitations in devices, they'll probably never be as robust. Are there any particular tablets you had in mind, or features you wanted to see?

hi

are you considering making a tablet version of evernote with a little more featuresclike on the pc version

best regards

lars

Hi. I am not sure I understand the question. Evernote already has versions for tablets. They have some features found on the desktop versions, but because of limitations in devices, they'll probably never be as robust. Are there any particular tablets you had in mind, or features you wanted to see?

hi

best regards

lars

the version in play store is it not the same version as on phone. or is it a tablet version? I have a galaxy note 10.1 and there would be some things which could be on the android version. ex preview of pdf when in the note. there is thumbnail when in the overview.

Archived