(Archived) Fully Offline Notebooks, Stored in External Hard Drive

ferchos13

Idea

Hello there, fellow evernoters!

I am in love with the Evernote interface. So much so that I want to use it to store my business' invoices and other pertinent information for easy viewing and searching. Due to the delicate nature of the information I wouldn't want to make these notebooks online at all.

My dream is to have the notebooks saved as actual files in an external hard drive so that there is only one copy that can be updated by any employee who has access to it. Is this possible? Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thank you very much for your time,

-Ferch

2 replies to this idea

Hello there, fellow evernoters!

I am in love with the Evernote interface. So much so that I want to use it to store my business' invoices and other pertinent information for easy viewing and searching. Due to the delicate nature of the information I wouldn't want to make these notebooks online at all.

My dream is to have the notebooks saved as actual files in an external hard drive so that there is only one copy that can be updated by any employee who has access to it. Is this possible? Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thank you very much for your time,

-Ferch

Local notebooks are not synced to the cloud. More information in this thread, even though it's in the Windows section.

Archived