(Archived) Help w/ IFTTT Recipe to send emails to Evernote

Use Case: My company is using Lotus Notes (Please don't ask, I just got here). I am trying (again) to implement Nozbe into my workflow to manage client-specific projects. As such, I am creating a project specific tag that syncs with the correct Nozbe project. I would like to forward email into Evernote and have it auto-tagged with that project, thus pulling all the relevant emails together.

How can I forward emails I send and receive in Lotus Notes to my gmail account in such a way that IFTTT will then forward them into Evernote with the appropriate tag?

Thanks for any assistance...

i would have say with with hoping i can be of help that when editing/creating a recipe with ifttt I would chose the email ifttt trigger and move the ingredients around so the subject line could become part of the tag line so every time you send the email whatever the subject is will be added as tags so you could make the subject line yadda yada,blah,yada

separated by commas and you would be sweet

http://www.diigo.com...mage/37b5m/v1hr

the supplied image should help I hope

although i must say it is extremly annoying I cant upload a screenshot from my chrome ext

Archived