(Archived) Webclipper for Firefox doesn't work

Frag Tagger

Idea

Hi There,

I'm currently using firefox 15. I have web clipper installed but it starts to work, but nothing happens. Here are some results:

• If I click the icon, and click either of the 3 options (clip full page, article, or url), evernote OPENS, but nothing happens
  • If I right click on a web page, and "add to evernote/ clip this page" evernote OPENS, but nothing happens
  • If I right click on a web page, and "add to evernote/ clip URL" evernote OPENS, but nothing happens
  • If I right click on a web page, and "add to evernote/ clip this page" evernote OPENS, but nothing happens
  • If I right click on a web page, and "add to evernote/ NEW NOTE" evernote OPENS, AND CREATES A NEW NOTE, but the note is empty.

When I say evernote OPENS, I mean the actual ap.

Im using MAC, Mountain Lion, Firefox 15.

Thanks!

2 replies to this idea

I am having the exact same problem on my work iMac and my MacBook Pro. Both have Mountain Lion and are running Firefox 15. The web clipper extension is currently getting hammered with 1 star reviews on the Mozilla site so it looks like a widespread bug.

I thought the same thing, but then discovered later that it was working in the background, just really slowly. If you click multiple times (thinking it isn't working), you end up eventually with multiple copies clipped of the same document.

Archived