(Archived) HELP: EN account hacked

My boss and me work always by sharing our notes on each other's note books... Now we are so penalized, he can't consult his evernote account neither his mail because his mail address and his evernote account are hacked.... Every time we want to change the pass word (already hacked), evernote send the link on the hacked e-mail address... Like that we can not consult our evernote account neither the e-mail address inorder to change the pass word.... And as evernote has not telephonic assistance and "Chat with evernote" is not available... Is there any other solution... Can we change the e-mail address on which evernote can contact us and send us the password change link inorder to recover our "Premium" evernote account....

My boss and me work always by sharing our notes on each other's note books... Now we are so penalized, he can't consult his evernote account neither his mail because his mail address and his evernote account are hacked.... Every time we want to change the pass word (already hacked), evernote send the link on the hacked e-mail address... Like that we can not consult our evernote account neither the e-mail address inorder to change the pass word.... And as evernote has not telephonic assistance and "Chat with evernote" is not available... Is there any other solution... Can we change the e-mail address on which evernote can contact us and send us the password change link inorder to recover our "Premium" evernote account....

Please file a support ticket (You can see the links in my signature). They'll be happy to help you. In general, support tickets are the preferred way to reach customer support

Archived