(Archived) PDF Files

I use EN on Win 7, iPad, and iPhone, all latest versions, premium account. I use a ScanSnap 1300 and scan as PDF to EN. My problem is that I can't seem to copy/paste from a PDF note as I often need to do. Is there a way to do this that I am missing or do I need to scan in as a note instead of PDF in order to have copy/paste ability? Also, I would appreciate any general advice about the choices for saving notes from ScanSnap, i.e: the pros and cons of the different choices.

This probably has been covered but I cannot seem to find the answer via search.

Thanks!

Do you OCR your PDFs before putting them into Evernote, or do you let Evernote do the OCR? If you want to be able to copy/paste from the PDF, I believe you'll need to OCR the PDF first. Check "Convert to Searchable PDF" on the File option tab of your ScanSnap Manager profile.

Do you OCR your PDFs before putting them into Evernote, or do you let Evernote do the OCR? If you want to be able to copy/paste from the PDF, I believe you'll need to OCR the PDF first. Check "Convert to Searchable PDF" on the File option tab of your ScanSnap Manager profile.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Archived