(Archived) get rid of annoying ad on emailing of notes

Hello...

How can I get rid of the annoying advertisement tagline that is automatically added to notes that I email? I really don't

want to see this ad for evernote on all notes that I email to colleagues. Ideally, it would be great to toggle this on or off

on a per-case basis as sometimes I would LIKE to have the tagline there. I upgraded to a premium account thinking that

ads would go away. Perhaps I'm missing something here. Can someone enlighten me here?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I simply delete the parts I do not want in the body of the email. In all fairness I think the adds are stylish and small.

But indeed in 2.2 they did not appear if you had a paid version.

I agree having a switch to toggle it on/of would be better.

Frans

Hello...

How can I get rid of the annoying advertisement tagline that is automatically added to notes that I email? I really don't

want to see this ad for evernote on all notes that I email to colleagues. Ideally, it would be great to toggle this on or off

on a per-case basis as sometimes I would LIKE to have the tagline there. I upgraded to a premium account thinking that

ads would go away. Perhaps I'm missing something here. Can someone enlighten me here?

Cheers,

Mike

+1 on this. I mentioned it in another thread as well. My reason for wanting the advertisements removed, is that the html it generates gets in the way when emailing notes to be imported by another program, like toodledo.

Archived