(Archived) BUG: Sync'd note on iPhone - images were there and now have dissapeared

DanielIJackson

Hi there,

As a new Evernote user I've encountered an issue with displaying images in a note that I've created on my Macbook and then sync'd onto my iPhone (4gs). The note was sync'ing fine for a couple of days with all images displaying on both versions of the note.

Today however, the version on my iPhone only shows the last image I've added to the note. When I email the note to myself from my iPhone or my MacBook, the message 'missing plug-in' appears in place of the missing images. (as does the web version of the document)

Whats strange is that the images were displaying fine for 3 or 4 days and now they've gone?

I've looked through the forums and can't find anything similar to this, but apologies in advance if this question has been answered elsewhere!

Cheers

Dan

• Level 5*

Hi there,

As a new Evernote user I've encountered an issue with displaying images in a note that I've created on my Macbook and then sync'd onto my iPhone (4gs). The note was sync'ing fine for a couple of days with all images displaying on both versions of the note.

Today however, the version on my iPhone only shows the last image I've added to the note. When I email the note to myself from my iPhone or my MacBook, the message 'missing plug-in' appears in place of the missing images. (as does the web version of the document)

Whats strange is that the images were displaying fine for 3 or 4 days and now they've gone?

I've looked through the forums and can't find anything similar to this, but apologies in advance if this question has been answered elsewhere!

Cheers

Dan

hi dan. welcome to the forums!

i would suggest submitting a support ticket (see my signature). i cannot recall seeing this answered anywhere in the forums either.

hopefully, some other users will chime in with more helpful responses to your query.

Archived