(Archived) Save webpages for later

regression

Sometimes I am reading a forum and would like to save the thread I am reading into Evernote. That isn't a problem when I'm on my laptop. I can use the Chrome extension to capture the thread or highlight everything and copy / paste into a new note.

However, sometimes I am on my Android phone and would like to do the same thing. I don't know of an easy way to save a webpage (usually a forum thread) into Evernote. Any suggestions? Ideally I would like to copy (with formatting) the posts into a new note and be able to tag it and decide which notebook to put it in.

Thanks for the request regression.

As far as a workaround, I might suggest copying the website's link into a note while on Android, so you can later import the webpage content to your laptop. Many users do some regular administration of their accounts (adding tags, doing some reorganizing after a heavy day of clipping) so this could become part of your regular administrative process.

Thanks for the request regression.

As far as a workaround, I might suggest copying the website's link into a note while on Android, so you can later import the webpage content to your laptop. Many users do some regular administration of their accounts (adding tags, doing some reorganizing after a heavy day of clipping) so this could become part of your regular administrative process.

Thanks. I will do that. Sometimes a forum thread my be removed before I have a chance to clip the content into a note. I was looking for a way save the content before that happens.

Archived