(Archived) downloading a picture from Evernote to Android's memory

nomad

I may be missing something here but a basic functionality like this should not be missing.

I have several pictures I saved to my evernote at my home computer. I want to download few of these pictures to my android phone so that I can attach select one or two of them to emails I am sending out. Direct emailing from evernote will not work for me as my email’s go out from different addresses. I have searched the menu items to no avail. Does such a download function exist on the android client ?

Direct emailing from evernote will not work for me as my email’s go out from different addresses.?

I don't understand what you mean by this, unless you're not wanting everyone to know the email address associated with your EN account. But what you can do is email from EN to yourself & then send it out (forward) however you want. The mobile clients are less robust than the desktop clients & I think this is also how you'd have to do it on the iPhone.

Direct emailing from evernote will not work for me as my email’s go out from different addresses.?

I don't understand what you mean by this, unless you're not wanting everyone to know the email address associated with your EN account. But what you can do is email from EN to yourself & then send it out (forward) however you want. The mobile clients are less robust than the desktop clients & I think this is also how you'd have to do it on the iPhone.

Thanks for your suggestion. Exactly my point why I want to send this out from different addresses. My email associated with evernote is the one I play very close to the chest and do not want any spam in it. The email messages I am sending out, sometimes getting forwarded to parties unbeknown to me, which is why I have reservations regarding this.

My problem with the forwarding approach is, I could not find a way to delete forwarding headers in gmail or for that matter, any other webmail client app on Android. One can add notes to the forwarded email but can not delete or modify the "forwarded by" sections of the message, which basically defeats the purpose of what I am trying to accomplish.

Thank you.

Archived