(Archived) Printing with Evernote

gomaccrazy

Idea

It seems like something has happened to the print engine of evernote. I have printed from it before and got nice results. Now my notes are enlarged and do not fit on a page. For example I took a picture of a receipt and added it to Evernote. Now I need to print the receipt, but it takes four 8.5 X 11 sheets of paper! The original receipt was about 5" X 7". I can not find a way to downsize the image so that it fits on one page. What is going on? I wish it would print the original size or that there were options like "shrink to fit on X pages", "print actual size", or "print X% of original". What we have now is impractical. Is there anything I am missing? Can anyone help me print a receipt without using up a forest?

PS I have said this elsewhere, but bring rotation to Evernote. We need to be able to rotate an image if we scanned it upside down etc..

2 replies to this idea

It seems like something has happened to the print engine of evernote. Now my notes are enlarged and do not fit on a page. The original receipt was about 5" X 7". I can not find a way to downsize the image so that it fits on one page.

I too noticed this and thought how odd. I took the rather large receipt to the store anyway and the store cashier scanned it fine; enabling me to return the items to my debit card. It seems as though this request is odd in that it's a given -- why doesn't the note print at original size? Why should I have to right click (PC) over the note, in the right reading pane, choose "open with" Reader or Acrobat, to print original size on one sheet?

Archived