Subscription working on PC and Laptop, but not on Iphone

Hi

I have a paid Personal Plan subscription which is working fine on my PC at home and also on my Laptop.

However, on my Iphone the Evernote app recently (it used to work in the past) started to complain - usually a few seconds after the app starts, that I have to many devices connected and that I need to upgrade to a paid plan (which I have) so I can use Evernote on more devices. So farall my attempts to resolve the problem have failed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote several time, logged out of the account and logged in again, tried to uninstall, login on the webpage and reinstall the app after that and so on. So far nothing helped.

I am sure that I am using the same account to login, both on pc/laptop and Iphone.

I have also filed a support ticket regarding this issue, but only got a automated answer asking me tonget a paid subscription (which I already have) to be able to sync more devices. Pretty useless.

Any hints what I can do to resolved the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 9/14/2024 at 2:18 PM, Lizard KIng said:

Any hints what I can do to resolved the problem?

Hi.  I'd suggest you reply to Support explaining that their suggestions did not work and you still need help,  and wait for their further response.  That standard reply says something to the effect that if you don't respond they'll close the query - but with payment and authentication issues you do need Support to fix things.