Agenda Daily Note rollover

Has anyone figured out an easy way to roll over entires in the new Agenda Daily Note? It seems a tremendous amount of energy is required to copy and paste every day. I love the concept - but I'm still using Apple Reminders and Apple Notes since I need items (missed todo items, tomorrow's items, notes to self, etc.) rolled over to the next day.

• Level 5*

Please explain in more detail - daily notes are for day-by-day note taking.  If you wish to record something which needs to be done at some future time,  a task might be more suitable...

OK - example - I enter an item in Today's priorities and don't get to it. I would like it to roll over to tomorrow. Same with Notes to Self, and Errands that I did not complete....

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Daily notes are just that - a record of thoughts and what happened on one specific day. Tasks list things that needs to happen and will continue to exist until the user decides otherwise.  Just use the correct tool for the job.  Feedback your preferences to Evernote by all means (mostly just users here) but I wouldn't expect them to change anything...