I'm facing display problems on my Macbook screen. It makes blanc white screens that flash white light while using the app. The blanc screen size is 1/6 of the whole screen, maybe bigger. Yesterday it was the whole screen that made a very intense white flash. Is it a problem with my MacBook or is it the app?

Unfortunately, the flashing screens are not regular. There are whole sessions that they do not appear. It's hard to catch them. They also last for 1/10 of a second.

• Level 5

OK, this excludes a specific problem with the cable running internally from the chassis to the monitor. It affected specific MacBook Pro only.

Could be everything, from a glitch of the app over a general issue related to another software to a hardware defect.

Observe and wait, I would say.

It seems I'm facing the same problem and need help with this as well. I've been dealing with the display issue for months and have contacted the support team multiple times, but I only receive automated responses with no human interaction afterward. The automated response always includes the same troubleshooting steps, which never work for us. Therefore, I was hoping to find a solution here. Here are the details:

• Updated OS and Evernote to the latest version
  • The problem still exists, see the screenshot
  • I realized, that when I view Evernote in its original size (View->Original Size) the problem does not exist, when zooming out (View -> reduce size) it appears
  • The more zoomed out, the bigger the white column
  • Please help with a customized solution

Edit: I removed the screenshots. Maybe due to the screenshots, my post hasn't been approved yet.