How do I access my Account Information from my Iphone?

I have a free account. I only access my notes from my Iphone; I used to sync my notes to the Windows app but Evernote has screwed this process up. So I no longer wish to sync my notes.

My question is:

How do I access my account information from my Iphone? If I try installing the Evernote Windows App on my computer, when i login it treats my Windows computer as a device and I get locked out of Evernote everywhere!! Unless I'm wrong, if I want to change passwords or do any other account activity have to login to my account. I can't seem to find out how to do this on my Iphone. Is this a Catch 22?

• Level 5

Tap on the avatar, choose settings, choose „Further settings…“ (maybe it’s called differently, the last option in settings). The account website opens.

In general you can’t use EN without syncing. Free users have a device restriction, but that’s no argument against syncing.

11 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Tap on the avatar, choose settings, choose „Further settings…“ (maybe it’s called differently, the last option in settings). The account website opens.

In general you can’t use EN without syncing. Free users have a device restriction, but that’s no argument against syncing.

That worked; thanks. However, in your response you said the following:

In general you can’t use EN without syncing

Did you mean to say that I can use EN without syncing? Until recently, I had been using sync but something changed to where I started getting alerts that I had exceeded the 2 synced devices. I never got an explanation that made sense or a workaround so I revoked access to my Windows Computer so now i just access my notes from my phone, and as far as I know am no longer syncing. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules.

• Level 5

It always syncs to the server. If it wouldn’t, you would suffer serious inconsistencies, like no working search, no thumbnails and so on. All these functions are performed remotely on the server after the upload.