S22 Ultra - Evernote App keeps crashing and signing me out and then when I resign in it wont stop trying to load and nothing happens

Hi Team,

Im having massive issues and its really frustrating me. Been a long time user since 2011/2012 - I have a S22 Ultra - Evernote App keeps crashing and signing me out and then when I resign in it wont stop trying to load and nothing happens. Im now having to use samsung notes which doesnt sync with my PC so I cant access everything I need in real time its been happening for a few months now.

Tried contacting support but you need to be able to sign in to be able to do that...... Messaged the Brand on FB no response for months....

I need help can someone help?

The recent updates have been terrible for me to access my notes on my phone or PC, needs to be looked at. See images below for me phone..

20minutes between screenshots waiting for it to load........

image.thumb.jpeg.e9991263aedd412626d436939b81f669.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.65e60d99460bd2f3ad0a6e9910d2bcee.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

The usual treatment would be to quit the app, then run a full uninstall. Dump all data when asked.

Now make a forced restart of your phone (check the makers help if you don’t know how). Reinstall, open, login.