I cannot access my notes on ANY of my devices

Go to solution Solved by zsolto66,

Hey, I have been using the free version of Evernote since 2012. I accepted all the incremental restrictions and now I have just my phone with the Evernote app and my office laptop with a web access. This setup worked fine, until now.
I bought a smaller laptop recently for on-the-fly work and tried to use Evernote in a browser from that computer, too. Before I knew it I was locked out in ALL of my devices becasuse I was not aware that you can unsync two devices in any month. I am now in an endless loop of "pay or suffer" on my phone and on both of my laptops. This does not make sense. When will I gain access at least in the phone app, please?

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, zsolto66 said:

This does not make sense.

Hi.  We're mostly other users here,  so we have no information on account access.  You're using a pretty restricted free app and have exceeded the device limits.  Your opportunity to reset a device (twice) will return at some point in the next few weeks. 

Your only other access to your notes (and Evernote support) would be to subscribe - even if only for a month or two.  

• Solution
2 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're mostly other users here,  so we have no information on account access.  You're using a pretty restricted free app and have exceeded the device limits.  Your opportunity to reset a device (twice) will return at some point in the next few weeks. 

Your only other access to your notes (and Evernote support) would be to subscribe - even if only for a month or two.  

Hey thanks for the reply. In the meantime I unsynced all my devices and now I apparently have access to my notes in a browser. Have not tried the phone app yet 🫣.

I can live with the restrictions but I was not aware of the reset restrictions until I bought a second laptop. You live and learn 🤗

• Like 1