Evernote stuck on Bending Spoon start-up screen

It happened suddenly today.

Attached is the screen I am stuck on. It's been a few hours now that it's been loading.

I have tried to close/quit the app from Task Manager, restart the PC. It doesn't solve the issue.

evernote stuck.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not aware of any bugs or outages - please try quitting any installations and powering the device off and back on.  Reinstall from an Evernote.com download.  If you still have issues let us know your device and OS/ Evernote version numbers.

Me too. Deleted & re-installed from Google Play, worked for a while, then stopped again at Bending Spoons start-up screen with green elephant in middle. Sometimes tries to load with circle and 30% notice, never completes.  Samsung S22 Ultra, Evernote Professional v10.97.0.

Hi all, I had set my PC aside and let Evernote load for an entire day. When I came back to it, it was done.

So maybe all it really needed is 10+ hours to settle down.

Verson: 10.97.3

On 7/24/2024 at 10:20 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Not aware of any bugs or outages - please try quitting any installations and powering the device off and back on.  Reinstall from an Evernote.com download.  If you still have issues let us know your device and OS/ Evernote version numbers.

Solved. Restart pc and run normally.. thanks.

• Like 1