Want to increase the capacity of a single note

After adding the folding function, you can add more content in a single note to help management
Can anyone directly suggest the official
Increase the capacity of a single note
200mb is really too small
I wrote to the official, but no reply

🙃

• Level 5

200MB is a small library of books, as far as text is concerned. EverNOTE is not designed to keep large collections of pictures or video.

3 strategies:

Use linked notes to create a structured setup of information, each note having it‘s own size limit. This will be loading faster than a single monster note as well.

For pictures, link them, for example from a Google storage.

For video create a private channel at YT. Use the inline player to watch them without leaving EN.

• Like 1
15 分鐘前, PinkElephant說:

200MB is a small library of books, as far as text is concerned. EverNOTE is not designed to keep large collections of pictures or video.

3 strategies:

Use linked notes to create a structured setup of information, each note having it‘s own size limit. This will be loading faster than a single monster note as well.

For pictures, link them, for example from a Google storage.

For video create a private channel at YT. Use the inline player to watch them without leaving EN.

Thank you for your answer. I am now using the method you provided.
I can understand that cramming too many things into a single note can slow down the system
However, some notes have gradually added more files over several years (excluding videos and high-definition photos)

I have a subscription to Google Drive 2tb
I just hope that the official can think about increasing the single note capacity in the professional version
Can greatly increase the number of users who want to back up important data
Having multiple backups of important files gives you peace of mind