Notes not visible when selecting specific notebooks, only visible in stacks

I've run into a weird issue. When I try to peek into a specific notebook, it's like all my notes have gone - the screen's totally blank! But  if I click on a stack instead, all my notes suddenly show up. It's pretty frustrating because I can't find anything unless I go through the stacks. Anyone with the same problem?

• Level 5*
On 7/20/2024 at 2:25 PM, berkeley said:

I've run into a weird issue. When I try to peek into a specific notebook, it's like all my notes have gone - the screen's totally blank! But  if I click on a stack instead, all my notes suddenly show up. It's pretty frustrating because I can't find anything unless I go through the stacks. Anyone with the same problem?

Hi.  Win 10 or 11?  What's your Evernote version number?  Tried the web client?  Reinstalled?

Hi gazumped

here is some additional information:

OS is Windows 11 Pro version 10.022631

Evernote version number is the last one, 10.97.3

The web client is working.

I already tried to reinstall Evernote, but nothing happened. Basically Evernote Desktop is got useless

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, berkeley said:

Basically Evernote Desktop is got useless

I'm also on Win 11 / Evernote 10.98.2 - Evernote seems to be coping with my 68K notes and 400+ notebooks just fine.  Did you do the full clean reinstall?

If Evernote is active, sign out / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) to uninstall the app.  Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall from Evernote.com and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data.  The new install is still initially a little slow - things get better after a few days.

Thank you Gaz! I have uninstalled using Revo and installed 10.98 version. I didn't see 10.98 release, since neither push notification was working. Now everything come back to usual

• Like 1