Very poor unprofessional customer service

I am deeply disappointed with your customer service. I have been an early adopter, a loyal paid professional customer for 12+ years, I have been paying in USD even though I legally moved to India 9 years back, raised a legitimate complaint, spent many hours debugging myself, provided so many screenshots with various inputs, continuously followed up with you politely, and they absolutely left hanging out to dry. 

I am so disappointed, Evernote! I don't think i can ever use it anymore ... I don't think you care that you are losing a loyal customer. I am a power user of Google drive and the docs is definitely not as slick as Evernote. But I have decided to give it a shot. Just wanted to share in the hope that they take customer service more seriously 
  • Level 5*

Hi.  You don't give any information about what actually happened,  and this Forum is mainly supported by other users;  so we can't offer any suggestions as to how you might resolve your issues if you actually wanted to.  There have -apparently- been some recent changes for India residents that might explain your situation. 

See https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/5396783637779-Changes-to-Evernote-subscription-payments-in-India for more...

With the 2021 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) e-mandate directive in effect for recurring payments using India Bank cards, Evernote customers in India will now see a dedicated payment process for both new and renewing subscription payments.

EDIT:  I removed an unhelpful comment here...