Evernote changed my plan and many documents disappeared

Go to solution Solved by Gail207Martinez,

I haven't used Evernote in quite some time, but I kept the subscription because of the number of documents I stored in the past.

When they decided to raise (so much) the price of the subscription, I didn't cancel to avoid losing the information I had stored for years.

Imagine my surprise when I logged back into Evernote to find that most of the information I had stored had been wiped out.

Still, they are charging me $14.99 per month (one of my most expensive subscriptions).

Can we restore all the removed documents?

Thank you for your help!

• Solution

Hello!

Check Trash or Deleted Items: Log in to Evernote and look in the Trash or Deleted Items section for any recoverable documents.

Note History: If you have Evernote Premium or Business, use Note History to restore previous versions of notes that may contain your lost information.

These steps should help you in your efforts to recover your lost documents and address any issues with your subscription.

Hope this helps you! Mary Kay Inc

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
16 hours ago, Marce the IT Guy said:

I logged back into Evernote to find that most of the information I had stored had been wiped out.

Hi.  What device and OS / Evernote version numbers are you using?  When you say 'most' of your data was gone - was this a completely blank account?  If not,  how many notes do you see,  and how many do you feel there should be?

See also: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/27915865308691-My-notes-are-missing-Content-looks-different-after-logging-in